As a member of the Bexley Chamber of Commerce you will be able to:
- Build your profile in the community.
- Grow your network and discuss local issues of concern with other members.
- List your business on our website Business Directory.
- Display a membership decal in your business premises.
- Receive early notice of developments planned for the village and add your comments to any response by the committee.
- Receive and contribute to our quarterly news letter.
- Participate in village wide programs such as our recent professional photo shoot of businesses.
- Access our photo library.
- Participate in free or reduced price events arranged by associated business groups.
- Give something back to your community by participating in the planning and running of local events.
The annual membership fee for the Bexley Chamber of Commerce is $50 per financial year. Those joining after 31 March will have the remainder of the financial year included as well as a full following year.
Membership of Bexley Chamber of Commerce Inc is taken out in the name of a person who may live in, own a property, or represent an organisation or business in the Australian 2207 post code area.
The Committee is responsible for formally approving a membership application. In the unlikely event that an application is declined, any fees will be returned to the applicant.
If you are interested in the commercial well being of businesses in the 2207 postal area and you would like to strengthen your say on local issues to government please consider joining our group. We are always grateful to members who have a skill and time to volunteer towards the improvement of our village.